Polly is designed to create smooth and stabilized camera movements in a special and innovative way. A high-grade steel flywheel with the a disengageable gear simultaneously accumulates the kinetic energy and stabilizes the movement. With a camera and a video-head mounted on the top (3/8” adapter included) you can achieve constant and ultra slow dolly shots with a fingertip. Polly works on every flat surface. A scale on the flywheel enables super-precise stopmotion dolly shots, too. (Width: 200 mm; Height: 200 mm; Length: 280 mm; Weight: 7 kg).
- Disengageable gear
- Ultra smooth camera movements
- Slow ease in and ease out
For all camera sizes
- Robust and precise for all kinds of cameras
- Brings the needed weight for small cameras
- More flexibility for large camera systems
Powerful and flexible
- The inertia of a large dolly system
- Runs on every flat surface
- It has a scale for stopmotion setups
- Visual control over distance and time
With two fingers you can disengage the gear for two operating modes.
- Aktivated gear: full inertia for ultra smooth dolly shots
- Deactivated gear: faster positioning and higher speed
- Strong stabilization technology (gear-accelerated flywheel)
- Disengageable gear (activated flywheel and free run)
- Incredible inertia (the feel of a big dolly system)
- Comes with a standard 3/8″ mount (for video heads etc.)
- High-grade materials and it’s built like a tank
- Production ready in seconds
- For every camera weights and sizes
- Runs extra smooth on every flat surface
- Accurate ease in and ease out
- Ultra compact, portable and flexible solution
- A Scale For Stopmotion Shots (Visual control over distance and time)
- Width: 200 mm; Height: 200 mm; Length: 280 mm; Weight: 7 kg
Special deal: Free shipping!
With the launch of the new products Polly Slider and Polly Connector we offer free worldwide shipping for all ordered items until May, 31st 2016
The Polly-Arm extends the application possibilities of the Polly-Engine significantly: It is adjustable vertically and horizontally and is rotatable in all directions – It allows you to position your camera within a range of approx. 1 meter. On the top of the arm you can directly mount the camera or by connection plates of your choice. On the removable rod you can apply counterbalances like sandbags or other weights. (Weight: 4 kg)
EU: 1140,00 € (excl. VAT)
International: 1300.00 $ (excl. VAT)Buy now!
The improved Polly-Surface is the perfect supplement to the polly system. The set consists of three adjustable elements, so you can compensate unevan grounds. (Weight: 5 kg)
EU: 480,00 € (excl. VAT)
International: 547.00 $ (excl. VAT)Buy now!
With Polly Platform you can use the system on regular working heights. Just mount Polly Platform on tripods or stands (3/8″ or 1/4″ threads) – with Polly Surface on top and you are ready to go.